Ads

Test Your Skills - 30-01-2020 - My Telenor

Test Your Skills - 30-01-2020 - My Telenor

30 January 2020 My Telenor

My Telenor test your skills, all the questions, and their answers to today's MCQs are mention below. 30 January 2020 Questions and Answers | My Telenor app TODAY questions | Telenor Today Quiz.

Question and Answers

Question: How many seasons are there?
Answer: 4
Question: What currency is used in USA?
Answer: Dollars
Question: Which one of the following is a continent AND a country?
Answer: Australia
Question: How many bones are there in a human body?
Answer: 206
Question: India has how many states?
Answer: 29

 Quick Video

Author

Hi, Its Murad Ali, I'm a Web developer and blogger, I'm currently running alot of blogs and website. This web blog is just for MCQs if you want to learn more about me just view my twitter, or about page of this web blog.

  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment