Ads

Test Your Skills - 29-01-2020 - My Telenor

Test Your Skills - 29-01-2020 - My Telenor

29 January 2020 My Telenor

My Telenor test your skills, all the questions, and their answers to today's MCQs are mention below.

Question and Answers

Question: How many continents are there in the world?
Answer: 7
Question: How many oceans are there in the world?
Answer: 5
Question: How many planets are there?
Answer: 8
Question: ______ is called the mother of all science.
Answer: Maths
Question: Jabir Bin Hayan is called the father of ______.
Answer: Chemistry

 Quick Video

Author

Hi, Its Murad Ali, I'm a Web developer and blogger, I'm currently running alot of blogs and website. This web blog is just for MCQs if you want to learn more about me just view my twitter, or about page of this web blog.

  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment