Ads

My Telenor Today Answers - 29 November 2021

My Telenor Quiz 29-11-2021

Telenor Quiz 29-11-2021

Get all the questions and their answers giving by the Telenor App, just give the answers of 29th November 2021 and win free MBs. You can surf free internet through these free MBs. Questions and their answers are mentions below you can simply scroll down and check them all and win Free Telenor Internet today 29 November 2021.

Today Monday, 29 November 2021

If you want to get answers on a daily basis you can visit our site on a daily basis to earn your Free Internet. We are trying our best to update My Telenor App questions and answers as soon as the question publish. Almost all our answers are available for you within 20minutes when the question publish at 12:00 AM.

Question and Answers

Question 1:  Rusk is usually eaten with ?
Answer 1:  Tea
Question 2:  Which of these items is helps in digesting food?
Answer 2:  Kehva
Question 3: Roh is juice of?
Answer 3:  Sugarcane
Question 4:  Naan Cholay is a?
Answer 4:  Breakfast
Question 5:  Which city is famous for Sohan Halwa?
Answer 5:  Multan

 Quick Video

You can watch our youtube video to win your daily My Telenor Quiz reward for FREE, you can find us on youtube as well, you can search our youtube channel, Search "Telenor Quiz"

Video Space

My Telenor Play and Win 29 November 2021

My Telenor test your skills, all the questions, and their answers to today's MCQs are mention below. Monday, 29 November 2021 Questions and Answers | My Telenor app Today questions | Telenor Today Quiz | Today 29 November 2021 My Telenor Answers.
In case you have any problem you can simply contact us using comment or contact form on our website.

This will cover the following topics:
my telenor answer
my telenor app play and win today quiz
my telenor app answers 29 November
my telenor play and win today answer
29 November my telenor answers
my telenor answer key
My telenor play and win problem 29 Nov
my telenor app answer
my telenor app answer 29 November
my telenor app today answers
my telenor app questions and answers today
my telenor play and win answer
My telenor play and win today 29 Nov
my telenor daily question answer today
my telenor app today answer
my telenor questions answers today
my telenor app answers today
my telenor app answers
My telenor 29 Nov 2021
My telenor Monday Nov 2021
my telenor app questions today
my telenor app play and win today
my telenor app question answers today
my telenor answer today
My telenor questions and answers today Monday November 2021
my telenor play and win 29 November answers
my telenor play and win 29 Nov 2021
my telenor app questions answers
My telenor app play and win today 29 Nov
my telenor app today questions and answers
My telenor play and win today answer 29 Nov
my telenor play and win answers
my telenor app question and answer today
my telenor app play and win today answers
my telenor app questions and answers 29 November
My telenor paly and win
my telenor play and win today answers
my telenor question answer today
My telenor app play and win 29 November
my telenor app questions and answers today 29 November
my telenor play and win 29 November 2021 answers
My telenor questions and answers today Monday Nov 2021
my telenor app question answer
my telenor play and win 29 November 2021
my telenor 29 November answers
my telenor app answer 29 November 2021
my telenor app answer today
My telenor today Monday Nov 2021
my telenor app questions 29 Nov
my telenor question answer
my telenor question answers
my telenor answers today
my telenor app question answer today
my telenor play and win 29 November
my telenor daily question answers today
Today 29 November 2021 play and win Answer
today my telenor questions and answers
my telenor questions today

Author

Hi, Its Murad Ali, I'm a Web developer and blogger, I'm currently running alot of blogs and website. This web blog is just for MCQs if you want to learn more about me just view my twitter, or about page of this web blog.

  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment